In the olive mill,
has preference over quantity. The
productive process, led by our Italian Oil
Master Giorgio Franci, has following main
Maximum time lapse between harvest
and grinding of the olives: three hours.
• The olives are carefully washed with
pure clean water and dried immediately afterwards.
• Grind at different speeds, according
to the desired kind of oil.
• Stirred in air tight containers at
temperatures between 23 and 25 ºC in
order to keep the most desirable organoleptic
• Horizontal centrifugation with posterior
decantation in Florentine type stainless
• Alternative process in vertical centrifugation
without water addition.
• Stored under controlled temperature
in cellars with nitrogen stabilized stainless
This production process is applied to each
olive consignment according to the desired
traits to be achieved. Working in this way
it is possible to obtain different
olive oils, each one with its very special
characteristics and very well defined “personality”.